Information We Collect
We collect the following information from you:
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Project information: This includes information about the projects you are interested in or have worked on with us.
- Payment information: This includes your credit card number and expiration date.
- Other information: We may collect other information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide our services: We use your information to provide our services to you, such as providing quotes, scheduling appointments, and managing your projects.
- Communicate with you: We use your information to communicate with you about your projects, your account, and other matters related to our services.
- Improve our services: We use your information to improve our services, such as by developing new features and making improvements to existing features.
- Target advertising: We may use your information to target advertising to you on our website and on other websites.
- Comply with the law: We may use your information to comply with the law, such as to comply with tax laws or to respond to a subpoena.
How You Can Control Your Privacy Settings
You can control your privacy settings by:
- Updating your contact information: You can update your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address in your account settings.
- Opting out of marketing emails: You can opt out of marketing emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email.
We take steps to protect the security of your information, including using encryption and other security measures. However, no security system is perfect, and there is always a risk that your information could be intercepted or stolen.
International Data Transfers
Your information may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country in which you reside. These countries may have different data protection laws than your country. By providing us with your information, you consent to the transfer of your information to and processing in countries other than your country.